- Introductory Prayers at 6:15 AM
- Mamudita 6:30 AM
- Alms-giving (Mondays only)* 6:45 AM
- Prayer of the Emanations* at 7:15 AM
- Reading of the Gospel of Mar Mani at 7:45 AM
- Special Hymn Singing, (Sundays) 8:00 AM
Second and Third Prayer Cycles
- Second, 8:50 AM
- Third, 9:00 AM
Unless otherwise indicated, noon services begin at 12:00 PM. This only includes Fourth Prayer. Fifth Prayer takes place at 3:00 PM, followed by the Reading of the Teaching of Mir Izgadda.
Evening Services (Sixth Prayer, includes Odes Service)
- Sunday, Monday, Thursday – Saturday, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday (includes Psalms of Egypt), 6:00 PM
Night Services (Seventh Prayer)
Unless otherwise indicated, Seventh Prayer begins at 9:30 PM
Elect Confessional Service2
- 6:00 AM
* All parishes in Iran observe the Alms-giving communal service on Monday morning. Facilities are not open for Alms-giving service other than Mondays.
1 Hearers (Listeners) recite these prayers at least once on Tuesdays.
2 In addition to the Elect’s Monday Hymnal Service and Mar Mani’s Bema
Moon Phases can be accessed here. All times listed above are Iran Standard Time (IRST).